use my BUD

Old November 2nd 04, 04:36 PM
golferstan

Default use my BUD

Anyone guide me to place on site for info on how to mount little dish
lnb on my big dish. Have Bell system for one satellite and have rain
fade so would like to try this.
Think I have seen where others have done this so I would like to
research this. May not be worth the effort but will never know unless I
try.
Thanks from Golfer Stan in the mountains of western NC

--
golferstan

Old November 2nd 04, 04:42 PM
John Galt

"golferstan" wrote in message

Anyone guide me to place on site for info on how to mount little dish
lnb on my big dish. Have Bell system for one satellite and have rain
fade so would like to try this.
Think I have seen where others have done this so I would like to
research this. May not be worth the effort but will never know unless I
try.
Thanks from Golfer Stan in the mountains of western NC

Try the newsgroup rec.video.satellite

Old November 2nd 04, 08:06 PM
John Galt

Anyone guide me to place on site for info on how to mount little dish
lnb on my big dish. Have Bell system for one satellite and have rain
fade so would like to try this.
Think I have seen where others have done this so I would like to
research this. May not be worth the effort but will never know unless I
try.
Thanks from Golfer Stan in the mountains of western NC

rec.video.satellite.tvro

Old November 2nd 04, 08:44 PM
ric

http://www.skyvision.com/store/mi5034007.html