No C-SPAN at midday

Old October 23rd 15, 10:14 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Default No C-SPAN at midday

Is it still solar transit time? Or what's the deal with no signal?

I wanted to watch Hillary Clinton get griddled today, so I turned on
the satellite receiver for the first time in a long time. Nothing on
"C-3" I thought maybe they had pulled the plug, but Lyngsat said they
were still there, on AMC-11, in NTSC.

So I waited till after sundown, and got both C-SPAN and QVC.

C-Span spamtrap1888 Satellite tvro 2 September 15th 12 01:20 AM
Digital switch over discussion on R4 midday today(Tuesday 16Oct) Roger R UK digital tv 70 October 24th 07 12:16 PM
life span Richard[_2_] High definition TV 7 May 16th 07 08:10 AM
C-SPAN digital FTA? [email protected] Satellite dbs 3 January 17th 05 02:40 PM
DVD LIFE-SPAN? HQ58 Home theater (general) 1 August 31st 03 08:58 AM