President PS500XL satellite receiver

Old November 25th 14, 09:03 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Default President PS500XL satellite receiver

El domingo, 12 de mayo de 2002 00:12:38 UTC-5, Joseph Dudding escribió:
I just bought a house that has a president ps500xl receiver. problem is
that there is no manual for it. Does anyone have it scanned or could
scan it(or at least the important parts) and send it to me? if not just
learning how to get into setup on
the remote would be a big help. I hit setup and nothing. Any info would
be greatly appreciated Thanks Joe

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/334...n-Ps500xl.html