9.5mm Films for Sale

Old December 24th 13, 11:11 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema

Default 9.5mm Films for Sale

Hi All,

Season Greetings to you all,

I have been fortunate and privileged enough to come into contact with ninety-seven 9.5 mm films. All appear in good condition, all film roll appear intact, and all relevant films come with the respectable parts. For obvious reasons I am unable to verify the quality of the films, but what I am certain of is all films came from the Bath Film Museum during the period of when it went into administration.

Below is a small selection of the films, if you guys are interested I will post the full list of films to see if I have any rare ones.

Cheers Guys,

Silly Symphony
Peas and Plenty
Shop Charlie Chaplin
Full Steam Ahead Charlie Chaplin
Southern Mail (Two Parts)
Princess Elizabeth Tour of Canada
Nonsense (Two Parts)
Magazine At the Bullfight (Three Parts)
Dancing Dudes
Vacant Possession (Two Parts)
Tommy Atkins
Scotland
Alaskan Incident

wrecking films Douglas Paulley UK digital tv 30 January 8th 08 02:41 PM
Sky cut Films? Larry[_4_] UK sky 29 January 7th 08 04:25 AM
Films with PINs guv UK sky 19 January 31st 07 02:52 PM
HD Films to download Justin Evans High definition TV 18 December 21st 05 06:33 PM
Not being charged for Sky films Coffin Dodger UK digital tv 14 April 1st 05 12:07 PM