only a trace of feeling relaxed

Old December 30th 10, 01:51 AM
renedd renedd is offline
Banned

Default only a trace of feeling relaxed

only a trace of feeling relaxed, comfortable, relaxed . he still always joked, laughing at himself, which, at this moment be called life .can never fretting, never seen before, such as hemp, all of the music has lost its former enjoyment, comfort, shock, moving the timberland boots, how is this wrong? No choice but to turn off the sound, turn off all the text . and now the brain in a vacuum, really want this way, is also a pleasure. However, this happens from time to time a few days leave me alone, mess with me. Lingering, because there is responsibility, and care, as well as family, and friendship .how to do? Niece's marriage is really a headache, feel bad, seeing everyone in preparation for her timberland shoes, juggle, suddenly told me not to get married, and then began to persuade me to investigate the reasons for not getting married .

a full run for many days for that matter, are implicated in many people, love do not fly at last to love the beginning to the end of hate and frustration on the red carpet this is not enough time to love. Friends married 12 years, suddenly clamor for divorce, even between husband and wife was referred to the court, but also to persuade to investigate .Oh, life, how is this wrong? timberland outlet, how attractive the words warm and exciting. I remember when the original love of small for gestational age niece, and even a trace of an eyebrow hair I love the happiness, not married to the day my husband called me stupid children who mushy, a little shy and do not know, all day immersed in the timberland boots sale filling, the whole day with me showing off: "He said, let all the world's women are envious of me .

In fact, I have been infected by his happiness, looking at her and I am so happy for her Happy happy for her. But I, after all, survived them, and sometimes can not stand in her poured cold water on the flames of happiness, love, though sweet, but in the end have a low tide of love can not survive in a vacuum, to breathe to eat and drink plenty of water to face everything around, I called her earlier shot, love someone, when you stay together for life time with him, not only to enjoy all the advantages of his more important is to accept all the shortcomings of his weaknesses, accept his family his friends, and even to accept the love he once had to learn to be tolerant, we must learn patience, to learn to understand, to learn to take . when their happy little nest you where listen to timberland boots sale miles of my wordy, you shook like a happy, told me that, you know, you grow up, because he did you can do.
Old April 19th 11, 10:42 AM
ligiahag7902 ligiahag7902 is offline
Junior Member

Thank you so much for your post.