telephone required?

Old July 1st 08, 10:03 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky

Default telephone required?

I am on Verizon,net ( FIOS) fro email service and only have a cell
phone. If I cancel Verizon will I still be able to use Gmail without
a groun phoneline?

telephone line Darkvisor UK sky 16 August 17th 07 10:13 PM
Telephone connection with Sky+ John Jones UK digital tv 2 January 11th 07 10:50 PM
Sky Box & Telephone line etc Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ) UK digital tv 4 August 8th 06 10:56 PM
SKY+ Telephone connection Paul UK sky 1 September 10th 04 07:18 PM
Telephone connection Bill Bolle Satellite dbs 3 March 1st 04 09:20 PM