Review wanted: AVCOM's PFA-12 prime focus adapter

Old August 11th 03, 03:50 AM
Orville Phillips

Default Review wanted: AVCOM's PFA-12 prime focus adapter

I am in need of an adapter that will allow me to use a DSS Lnb on a
Prime Focus C-Band dish and saw this item at
http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/av...ccessories.pdf
anyone care to comment on this.
Thanks.
Orville Phillips
Old August 11th 03, 05:54 AM
Valentín Guillén

Orville Phillips wrote:
=

I am in need of an adapter that will allow me to use a DSS Lnb on a
Prime Focus C-Band dish and saw this item at
http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/av...ccessories.pdf
anyone care to comment on this.
Thanks.
Orville Phillips

This is exactly what you need to match the f/d ratio of your LNBF to a
prime focus dish. If you decide to purchase, save some money and get it
at Avcom of Virginia http://www.avcomofva.com

Good Luck!
-- =

Valent=EDn Guill=E9n
Earth - a subsidiary of Microsoft=AE
Old August 12th 03, 06:08 AM
Orville Phillips

I contacted Avcom and was told that they no longer make this product.
I am asking anyone who might have one for sale or know of a simmilar
product made by another company to contact me.
Thanks.
Orville Phillips

Old May 13th 20, 10:29 PM
Frank_Rizzo Frank_Rizzo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orville Phillips View Post
I've had a lot of luck finding my Accessories and Test Equipment at https://www.aaatesters.com/