battery tools are crap

Old September 15th 17, 04:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Default battery tools are crap

In article ,
R. Mark Clayton wrote:
On Thursday, 14 September 2017 19:13:04 UTC+1, Michael Chare wrote:
On 13/09/2017 14:30, Bill Wright wrote:

Well I wanted to use my mains powered angle grinder at the end of my
drive to cut some blocks as part of moving the gateposts because my new
car is much wider than the previous version (same brand, model name).

So I needed to buy the flex for an extension lead. Previous I have used
rubber covered leads for this. Now there are plastic covered ones which
although cheaper are a bit less flexible.

And don't crack up if left in the sun like rubber ones do.

If you want flexibility, try "Arctic" cable. More prone to damage, but
even more flexible than rubber.

Michael Chare

from KT24 in Surrey, England

The 10 Best Photo Enhancement Tools jack High definition TV 0 October 10th 07 07:33 PM
DigitTV 3.128 Tools Ben UK digital tv 4 January 22nd 05 12:50 PM
Error closing DVD+R - any tools? Linker3000 UK digital tv 2 September 18th 04 09:53 PM
MFS tools sources? Dan Kegel Tivo personal television 2 December 5th 03 02:55 AM
tools to look at MFS filesystems? Stan Brown Tivo personal television 2 November 19th 03 05:31 AM