TSI-Europe - recommendation

Old March 13th 07, 02:23 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Geoff Winkless

Default TSI-Europe - recommendation

Hi

My X1 bulb exploded on Thursday night (at about only 1500 hours, grrr)
which meant a weekend with no big-TV (there aren't any local suppliers
around here).

I spent a bit of time searching online and found (apart from a load of
places with no stock) a couple of places with the bulb, one was TSI -

http://www.tsi-europe.com/productInf...?catRef=202703

Now they do deliver on Saturdays but they wanted 25 for the privilege,
a bit of begging later and they agreed to send it out on Royal Mail's
Saturday-guaranteed special delivery, for 7.60.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/j...diaId=28100664

A very helpful and pleasant transaction, in return for them going the
extra mile I thought I ought to give them a little good publicity.

Geoff

Is our HD Tv to be different to Europe and USA? David UK digital tv 2 April 12th 06 05:10 PM
HD in Europe Bob Miller High definition TV 1 June 30th 05 01:10 AM
DTV in Europe Steve UK digital tv 1 April 2nd 05 10:17 PM
Sky + in Europe Steve UK sky 5 October 24th 03 10:14 AM
RTE Europe + RTE 1 ? Brendan DJ Murphy UK sky 0 August 29th 03 11:49 PM