Building a home recording studio

Old March 5th 07, 05:27 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Hayak

Default Building a home recording studio

"How do I soundproof my garage, basement, or a bedroom in my single
family house or condo so my 4 piece rock band can practice and record
and not bother the neighbors?" If I had a dollar for every time I was
asked this question, I would be in the Bahamas right now, instead of
writing this article. Many factors need to be considered prior to
beginning your studio or practice room-soundproofing project. Some of
the questions you should be asking yourself a What type of
amplification will the band be using, are the drums going to be
acoustic and miked or are they digital. http://www.aonearticles.com/Articles...epair/483.html