Cheap hifi stands?

Old March 31st 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Andy[_2_]

Default Cheap hifi stands?

All the good glass stands i keep seeing recommended on ebuyer etc are all
designed for tv's and too big for my needs.

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a thin rack for my dvd player, amp
etc?

Old March 31st 07, 08:26 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Nige

Andy wrote:
All the good glass stands i keep seeing recommended on ebuyer etc
are all designed for tv's and too big for my needs.

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a thin rack for my dvd player,
amp etc?

Ikea do some decent stuff

--
'From day one, I lead you on.....'