Next steps for sorting out my DAB aerial.....

Old March 15th 19, 02:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

Default Next steps for sorting out my DAB aerial.....

On 15/03/2019 14:07, Andrew wrote:

I tried the Radio 3 trial last year via Firefox on my PC and
while it was excellent, it chomped through my broadband
allowance like a bunch of teenagers scoffing pringles.

It's quite difficult to find a fixed line broadband contract
these days that does have a capped allowance !

They are all mostly unlimited now ? I'd examine your contract closely
and get yourself a new one.......

--
Mark
Old March 15th 19, 07:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave W[_2_]

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:29:48 +0000, Mark Carver
wrote:

On 15/03/2019 14:07, Andrew wrote:

I tried the Radio 3 trial last year via Firefox on my PC and
while it was excellent, it chomped through my broadband
allowance like a bunch of teenagers scoffing pringles.

It's quite difficult to find a fixed line broadband contract
these days that does have a capped allowance !

They are all mostly unlimited now ? I'd examine your contract closely
and get yourself a new one.......

I am on BT Basic for some reason never explained, as none of their
requesite conditions apply to me, but my broadband limit is 15GB per
month.
--
Dave W
Old March 16th 19, 08:40 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian Jackson[_7_]

In message , Andrew
writes

And even more simpler with cheapo FM radio which I can carry to
whatever room I am in, or into the garage or garden. The batteries
last for ages too.

Terry Wogan once asked his TOGs how many radios each one used when
listening to his programme in the morning.

--
Ian
Old March 16th 19, 06:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

wrote:

On 15/03/2019 14:07, Andrew wrote:

I tried the Radio 3 trial last year via Firefox on my PC and
while it was excellent, it chomped through my broadband
allowance like a bunch of teenagers scoffing pringles.

It's quite difficult to find a fixed line broadband contract
these days that does have a capped allowance !

They are all mostly unlimited now ? I'd examine your contract closely
and get yourself a new one.......

I am on BT Basic for some reason never explained, as none of their
requesite conditions apply to me, but my broadband limit is 15GB per
month.

How much are you paying for that ?

--
Mark