Betty Swallocks

Old December 17th 18, 03:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

Default Betty Swallocks

Martin wrote:

Sounds like a prostate problem.

I think everyone here is old enough for that to be a catch-all.

Old December 17th 18, 04:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

Martin wrote:

Why did you snip "what's your PSA?"

Because Chris will have seen your original including it, and I wanted to
abbreviate.
Old December 17th 18, 08:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 17/12/2018 09:55, Chris Holmes wrote:
Well more Bore Swallocks......

I’ll preface this by saying I’ve already seen a GP and 2 nurses who have quizzed me and prodded and poked me (including a nurse who did an internal exam (allegedly with her finger, but I suspect when my back was turned she whipped out a large marrow!). But they are baffled (though investigations are on going). So I thought I’d ask here and see if anybody has any wisdom......

When I was a boy and into heavy petting as we used to call it after about 3 hours, I’d wind up with pain in my undercarriage which spread upwards for about a foot.

10 minutes with a copy of Mayfair, and 2 hours later I’d be right as rain.

What I’ve got at the moment is the same pain (though less severe) 24/7.

Any ideas anyone?

TIA

Chris

Is it blue balls? But anyway insist on an MRI scan, both general and
prostate.

Old December 17th 18, 09:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Holmes

Had the blood test for PSA this morning.
Old December 17th 18, 09:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Holmes

That’s what it feels like Bill, but less intense and longer lasting..

Seeing the Doc again after The hols.
Old December 17th 18, 09:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 17/12/2018 21:07, Chris Holmes wrote:
Had the blood test for PSA this morning.

Unless it's very high the first one doesn't mean much. It's the trend
that matters.

Old December 18th 18, 09:37 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Oh I can go all day without a pee and all night but for some odd reason,
though its related to what I spoke about ie the inards moving about sudden
urgency can occur, and it needs me to stand up and move around pass some
wind and it goes away. Pressure on the bladder by other organs apparently.
I'm glad they do not film in there it must look like a load of wobbly jelly
like things hanging on tubes. Yuck.

"Chris Holmes" wrote in message
Number 2s are fine thanks Brian.

Number 1s fine apart from At the moment I have to get up 3 or 4 times a
night rather than 1.

Old December 18th 18, 10:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davidm

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:37:09 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Oh I can go all day without a pee and all night but for some odd reason,
though its related to what I spoke about ie the inards moving about sudden
urgency can occur, and it needs me to stand up and move around pass some
wind and it goes away. Pressure on the bladder by other organs apparently.
I'm glad they do not film in there it must look like a load of wobbly jelly
like things hanging on tubes. Yuck.
Brian

Oh they do film in there. I recently watched (live) a video of the
inside of my bladder, fascinating. Mind you, getting the camera in
there was a bit OUCH! Wee hole surgery!
Also YouTube has lots of videos of abdominal surgery involving
internal cameras (not that you can see them, I do understand).
Old December 18th 18, 11:41 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian Caspersz

wrote:

Oh I can go all day without a pee and all night but for some odd reason,
though its related to what I spoke about ie the inards moving about sudden
urgency can occur, and it needs me to stand up and move around pass some
wind and it goes away. Pressure on the bladder by other organs apparently.
I'm glad they do not film in there it must look like a load of wobbly jelly
like things hanging on tubes. Yuck.
Brian

Oh they do film in there. I recently watched (live) a video of the
inside of my bladder, fascinating. Mind you, getting the camera in
there was a bit OUCH! Wee hole surgery!
Also YouTube has lots of videos of abdominal surgery involving
internal cameras (not that you can see them, I do understand).

we need uk.tech.digital-examination-tv ?

--
Adrian C
Old December 18th 18, 12:54 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 17/12/2018 21:07, Chris Holmes wrote:
Had the blood test for PSA this morning.

If you get a worrying result please feel free to discuss with me in or
out of the group. I've had
rectal examination by digit (many times)
annual PSA test
prostate biopsy (once)
ultrasound (three times)
abdominal X ray (twice)
MRI (two sessions, one a double one)
CT scan (three times)
cystoscopy (camera up the willy, once)
colonoscopy (camera up the bum, once)
gastroscopy (camera down the throat, once)
nasal endoscopy (camera up the nose, once)
robotic radical prostatectomy (removal of the prostate and various other
bits)