Browser on Samsung Smart TV

Old November 30th 18, 06:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default Browser on Samsung Smart TV

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:34:20 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

You can track the price of Amazon's Fire Stick on sites like this:

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/FireT...uct/B01ETRIFOW

Brilliant! Didn't know about that one. Bookmarked.

Rod.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old December 5th 18, 03:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
pinnerite

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 19:46:22 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

NY wrote:

"pinnerite" wrote:

This will become a moot point once I crack my MySQL/mythTV problems.

TVHeadend is much better.

I stuck with mythTV for too long and am glad to have switched to
TVheadend.

I completed my installation and testing of MythTV 29.0 on Ubuntu 18.04
yesterday. I am currently running a remote frontend on my wok machine,
some distance and walls from the MythTV backend server.

It is working better than any other previously installed version. No
judder or drop-outs.

Installation was easier ths time because of the copious notes i made
earlier this year.

It's all a bit of an anti-climax really. I'll have to search for another
annoying challenge.

Regards, Alan

--
Ubuntu 18.04, kernel 4.15.0-38-generic, Cinnamon 3.6.7
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition.
Old December 20th 18, 03:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
JNugent[_6_]

On 12/12/2018 23:24, Pamela wrote:
On 17:10 30 Nov 2018, Roderick Stewart wrote
in :

wrote:

You can track the price of Amazon's Fire Stick on sites like this:

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/FireT...uct/B01ETRIFOW

Brilliant! Didn't know about that one. Bookmarked.

Rod.

The price of a Fire Stick has just gone down for £40 to £25. Probably for
only a few days.

Amazon have just introduced a new 4k Firestick (at just under £50), so
the reduction on the previous model is probably only the first of several.