A Home cinema forum. HomeCinemaBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HomeCinemaBanter forum » Home cinema newsgroups » UK digital tv
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Betty Swallocks



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old December 21st 18, 02:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Ratcliffe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,342
Default Betty Swallocks

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:46:59 +0100, Martin wrote:

Looks like Dutch medical staff really are better than NHS??


Really? You're so predictable.
  #42  
Old December 21st 18, 02:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,148
Default Betty Swallocks

On 21/12/2018 10:29, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 01:06:12 GMT, Paul Ratcliffe
wrote:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:46:59 +0100, Martin wrote:

Looks like Dutch medical staff really are better than NHS??


Really? You're so predictable.


Some may say the same about your response. :-)

My daughter works for the NHS, so I am not really biased towards anything.

Two people reporting excruciating pain, when I had virtually none. There must
have been something wrong with their treatment.

Maybe a pain in the arse can't actually FEEL a pain in the arse! (sorry
Martin!)

Bill
  #43  
Old December 21st 18, 11:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andrew[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 268
Default Betty Swallocks

On 18/12/2018 12:54, Bill Wright wrote:
On 17/12/2018 21:07, Chris Holmes wrote:
Had the blood test for PSA this morning.


If you get a worrying result please feel free to discuss with me in or
out of the group. I've had
rectal examination by digit (many times)
annual PSA test
prostate biopsy (once)
ultrasound (three times)
abdominal X ray (twice)
MRI (two sessions, one a double one)
CT scan (three times)
cystoscopy (camera up the willy, once)
colonoscopy (camera up the bum, once)
gastroscopy (camera down the throat, once)
nasal endoscopy (camera up the nose, once)


Odd place to find a prostate gland :-)

robotic radical prostatectomy (removal of the prostate and various other
bits)

Bill


  #44  
Old December 21st 18, 11:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andrew[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 268
Default Betty Swallocks

On 20/12/2018 21:34, tim... wrote:


"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 20/12/2018 18:27, Chris Holmes wrote:
What was awful about the MRI Bill, I thought these were
Non invasive.

Noise, vibration, inability to move, metal just three inches in front
of my eyes. It triggered a very strong primitive panic response. I'm
told that around 20% press the panic button


really

I have no problem with it

had 5 now (not for my prostate)

tim






This weeks Money Program on R4 was discussing Vets bills.

If you were a dog that would have cost your owner 5 times
about £2,500 !!
  #46  
Old December 26th 18, 06:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
critcher[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 128
Default Betty Swallocks

On 21/12/2018 22:08, Andrew wrote:
On 18/12/2018 12:54, Bill Wright wrote:
On 17/12/2018 21:07, Chris Holmes wrote:
Had the blood test for PSA this morning.


If you get a worrying result please feel free to discuss with me in or
out of the group. I've had
rectal examination by digit (many times)
annual PSA test
prostate biopsy (once)
ultrasound (three times)
abdominal X ray (twice)
MRI (two sessions, one a double one)
CT scan (three times)
cystoscopy (camera up the willy, once)
colonoscopy (camera up the bum, once)
gastroscopy (camera down the throat, once)
nasal endoscopy (camera up the nose, once)


Odd place to find a prostate gland :-)

*robotic radical prostatectomy (removal of the prostate and various other
bits)

Bill



makes me feel like superman, a very lucky superman.
  #47  
Old December 27th 18, 12:09 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Ratcliffe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,342
Default Betty Swallocks

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 11:29:02 +0100, Martin wrote:

Two people reporting excruciating pain, when I had virtually none. There must
have been something wrong with their treatment.


Two against zero is hardly statistically significant.
How you can draw a "must" from this is extraordinary.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betty Blue Steve Thackery[_2_] UK digital tv 8 September 8th 14 08:20 PM
FS/FT:**Betty Blue:DC, Scorsese boxset** APPRIA40WR UK home cinema 0 October 18th 04 09:40 AM
FS/FT:***Betty Blue:DC, Scorsese boxset*** APPRIA40WR UK home cinema 0 October 16th 04 11:01 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 HomeCinemaBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.