Just connected to HDTV

Old November 2nd 03, 02:03 PM
Ski

Default Just connected to HDTV

Just got the Direct TV dish and package installed. I love it. I had to put
an ugly antenna on the roof but the locals are great in High Def. The
Direct tv Hi Def channels look great. The HBO Hi def channle sucks. I am
not to sure it is in the right aspect ratio. However The Sopranos and
others are in wide screen. I did receive the Samsung T 160 and so far so
good.