Can't send email to vidiot

Old August 1st 03, 05:15 AM
Not Read

Default Can't send email to vidiot

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:08:48 GMT, Dan W wrote:
I've tried to send mail to cidiot to make sure I'm on the budheads list but
after one succesful email and response all I get is a bounce message below.
Any ideas?

The original message was received at Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:02:32 -0400 (EDT)
from roc-24-93-12-108.rochester.rr.com [24.93.12.108]

(reason: 550 5.0.0 We don't accept mail from spammers or virusers)

[ ... ]

Simple explanation, really.

roadrunner (rr.com) is basically non-responsive when it comes to spam complaints
due to email abuse that either originates in their network, or is passed along
by open-relay mailservers their users operate.

Therefore, fewer and fewer people are willing to accept email traffic from
their IP space. I don't know for sure that's why vidiot.com is rejecting
your mail, but the error message would seem to indicate that might be the case.

Old August 1st 03, 06:49 AM
ric

Dan W wrote:

I've tried to send mail to cidiot to make sure I'm on the budheads list but
after one succesful email and response all I get is a bounce message below.
Any ideas?

Try eliminating your sig. Lots of pharmaceutical spam going around.

(reason: 550 5.0.0 We don't accept mail from spammers or virusers)

_
(_) Daniel Warren, RPh
_______// Marion NY
(________) Clinical Pharmacist
\ /
| Rx |
/______\
(________)

Old August 1st 03, 11:22 PM
Valentín Guillén

Dan W wrote:

spoke to soon. everything keeps getting boucned back to me. Weather or not I
use the sig file.

Gosh, this is scary! I've always trusted pharmacists, and thought they
were second only to physicians in knowlege and education........

Here we have one who calls himself a pharmacist, but knows little about
grammar, and even less about spelling!!

So, your email keeps getting boucned (sic) back to you, eh? Weather
(sic) or not you use your cheesy signature?

Believe me, for the rest of my life, I will be double and triple
checking any and all prescriptions I *ever* get filled. If this can
happen in New York, I suppose it can happen anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 2nd 03, 02:18 AM
Robert Hawk

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:22:38 -0700, Valent*n Guillén
wrote:

Dan W wrote:

spoke to soon. everything keeps getting boucned back to me. Weather or not I
use the sig file.

Gosh, this is scary! I've always trusted pharmacists, and thought they
were second only to physicians in knowlege and education........

Here we have one who calls himself a pharmacist, but knows little about
grammar, and even less about spelling!!

So, your email keeps getting boucned (sic) back to you, eh? Weather
(sic) or not you use your cheesy signature?

Believe me, for the rest of my life, I will be double and triple
checking any and all prescriptions I *ever* get filled. If this can
happen in New York, I suppose it can happen anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, If you had to read those prescription, with the DRs Lousy
handwriting you would be "hooked on phonics" for sure..

Bob

Old August 2nd 03, 04:06 PM
Dan W

wrote:

Dan W wrote:

spoke to soon. everything keeps getting boucned back to me. Weather or not

use the sig file.

Gosh, this is scary! I've always trusted pharmacists, and thought they
were second only to physicians in knowlege and education........

Here we have one who calls himself a pharmacist, but knows little about
grammar, and even less about spelling!!

So, your email keeps getting boucned (sic) back to you, eh? Weather
(sic) or not you use your cheesy signature?

Believe me, for the rest of my life, I will be double and triple
checking any and all prescriptions I *ever* get filled. If this can
happen in New York, I suppose it can happen anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, If you had to read those prescription, with the DRs Lousy
handwriting you would be "hooked on phonics" for sure..

A troll who was afraid to use his real address. Hell, standing joke is
taht(lol) spill cherkers were my salvation.

Seriously, what counts is in my mind. I've been a hospital pharmacist for 30
years Trying to prevent the wet behind the ear interns and residents from
trying to kill a patient keeps me on my toes.

_
(_) Daniel Warren, RPh
_______// Marion NY
(________) Clinical Pharmacist