Can I send the VHF throught a diplexor backwards?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 1st 05, 04:04 PM
Fred

Default Can I send the VHF throught a diplexor backwards?

I want to use the VHF (channel 3) output of my DirecTV reciever to send
to other TVs in my house. I only have the single coax feed going to
this receiver from the dish. Can I use a diplexor on this coax line
with the satallite signal comming in and the VHF signal going back down
the line into my basement?