Panasonic 32 HDTV Monitor CT32HXC43 at Circuit City

Old August 31st 03, 10:56 PM
kronos

Default Panasonic 32 HDTV Monitor CT32HXC43 at Circuit City

Guys, I have a friend who works at Circuit City and he can get me the
Panasonic 32" HDTV Monitor CT32HXC43 at his cost. I really like the
monitor but I can't find reference to it at Panasonic's web site. Does
anyone know any thing about this monitor? I am thinking that Circuit
City may have Panasonic change the model number so someone can't price
match with other retailers. Thanks for any input.

http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...k_18&oid=74898