A fairly typical dream

Old July 17th 19, 06:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

Default A fairly typical dream

On 15/07/2019 13:11, Java Jive wrote:

Sometimes though I have dreams that definitely can't be based on my
own experience (except vicarious experience maybe). Last night for
instance I drempt very vividly about a little scenario that was
obviously located somewhere in the rural USA. I've never been further
west than Barnsley.

I'm not saying that in this case you extracted such a scene from a
memory of watching a film such as 'The Grapes Of Wrath',

I bet it was though.

Bill

"Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" surely.

--