ADB 5810WX HD-DVR Questions

Old September 27th 10, 01:13 AM posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Richard Cranium

Default ADB 5810WX HD-DVR Questions

ADB 5810WX High-Def DVR
Two questions:

1. Is there a reboot key sequence to avoid having to unplug?

2. Is there a key sequence to bring up diagnostic screens?

TIA
Old January 1st 17, 09:07 PM posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv

On Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 7:13:25 PM UTC-4, Richard Cranium wrote:
ADB 5810WX High-Def DVR
Two questions:

1. Is there a reboot key sequence to avoid having to unplug?

2. Is there a key sequence to bring up diagnostic screens?

TIA

Richard,
I am in the same boat. I am looking how to re-purpose a like router for new IPTV software but the ADB 5810WX is set on hard memory to a specific IP address.
Does anyone know how to redirect these so I can use KODI? There are many new units from excess government purchases coming up and action sites and the ROKU does not do the trick.