Old January 5th 10, 12:22 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Gunther Gloop[_2_]

Default HDMI via AV Receiver

Peter wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 19:14:21 GMT, smb wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 17:30:53 +0000, Peter wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:20:52 GMT, smb wrote:

Fair enough. In that case, may I suggest that you take a look and see
what's available on eBay? You might be able to pick up something
better, but a little older, than you would by buying new.

I hadn't thought of that, and it could certainly help the budget. Thanks
for the suggestion.

On the other hand, it might not help you. This thread prompted me to
sell the Denon AVR-3808 that I mentioned the other day. I was thinking
of asking 400 for it. However, I put it up on eBay last night with a
"Buy it Now" price of 500, which I thought a little high. It sold for
that within two hours, and its new owner has already been here and
collected it.

Hope he paid cash.

-Kevin.

--