Old October 10th 18, 04:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Programme cut short

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:45:05 +0100
Davey wrote:
I sat down this morning to watch my recording of Ch. 5's WRC Welsh
Rally, and just before the end, it was uncertain who was about to win
it. Then the recording stopped, according to the signal sent out by Ch.
5. I happened to have it on a second recorder, and it was the same. It
was as though somebody had waited for a crucial moment, and decided to
really mess up us watchers.

Thats probably when the sheduled program was due to end and they didn't
bother to update the EPG. I've set up my box to always record another 15 mins
onto the end of any program just in case as this sort of thing happens a lot
especially on the minor channels like Quest.