Old December 5th 12, 12:49 AM posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv

Default updating Flash player in Panasonic web browser

On Monday, 19 November 2012 13:56:38 UTC-5, wrote:
Just spent hour on the Chat with Panasonic then called in and talked to Technician, he said that the browser on the TV was built in just to check email and do regular surf, not for watching movies, so it will never play videos. for videos you have to use Apps like amazon app or youtube apps. So, TV has no memory to download and install flash. so bad, but it is what it is, use your laptop, ipod etc and connect via hdmi to use the web in full.

I'm online now with Panasonic support so I suspect I'll receive the answer you just provided. I can browse the Internet but not watch Flash movies. I'll keep connecting my laptop with HDMI cable and watch. Better than nothing..