Old October 6th 18, 05:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Aerial installation (may be one for Bill)

On 06/10/2018 15:35, R. Mark Clayton wrote:

The NHS had been founded roughly at the time of my conception. Whether
this was part of my dad’s forward planning I don’t know, but if so the
scheme went awry: because of my mother’s blood pressure I was not a
National Health baby; I was born privately at a cost of 48 guineas,
something which in my later years must have given dad pause for thought.

Bill

Nearly two grand at current prices - more than a funeral!

He was earning £5 a week at the time.

Bill