Old March 4th 13, 06:50 AM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
danny burstein

Default grumble... the new TiVo program guide... sucks

Seems to hav just changed design in the past
few days.

When looking for an upcoming program, you used
to be able to type in the name. It would then
list that program's tutle, but also let you
scroll up and down for similar ones.

For example, if you typed in "mur", you'd
be hrought to "murder she wrote". You could
scroll up and get "murder by death"; scroll
down and get "my friend flicka". You could
keep going up and down..

(names made up for this example).

Now you get locked into that one name and then have
to play with menu clicks.

Uggh.