Old December 6th 03, 02:59 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Yada wrote:

I bought some Klipsch Speakers from Good Guys before and they came
very close to the price of online stores, but I still have to pay
sales tax, but no S&H cost tho. So, take your print outs to the local
B&M stores and see if they can come down in price.

Dunno much about transporting TV, but I don't think you want to move
it any other way except its upright way.

I definitely don't want to buy $3000+ TV online. In case if I don't
like the quality, I can still return it to my B&M store.

I bought a $3000 RPTV online over six years ago. No problems with
shipping damage.

Matthew

--
http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq/

Thermodynamics For Dummies: You can't win.
You can't break even.
You can't get out of the game.