Old December 9th 18, 10:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

Default Edge of Tomorrow - non-existent programme recording clash

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 18:49:49 +0000, Jeff Layman wrote:

I just tried to set up recording of the film "Edge of Tomorrow" on Ch5
at 2100 tonight. My Panasonic PVR reports an overlapping programme
clash, and asked me to resolve it.

But I have only two programmes set to record tonight, and they end
before 2100. When I asked it to show the problem programmes, it showed
two I am recording tomorrow - and both those finish before 2100 too! I
get a similar result trying to record Ch5+1 on 44.

I don't understand what going on here, unless the recording info Ch5 has
created for "Edge of Tomorrow" is incorrect. Any ideas?

Well, judging from the thread on Ch 5 recording both showings of a film,
there is another "Edge of Tomorrow" in a few days' time nad that could be
the clash.
I tried to set a recording for something next Saturday, on a BBC channel,
and it told me that there was a clash with something on 13th. when I tried
for the series (I was going for the second episode, didn't know that it was
a series - and a search didn't show another episode)! I gave up and just
set that one.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away