Old December 9th 18, 07:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default Edge of Tomorrow - non-existent programme recording clash

I just tried to set up recording of the film "Edge of Tomorrow" on Ch5
at 2100 tonight. My Panasonic PVR reports an overlapping programme
clash, and asked me to resolve it.

But I have only two programmes set to record tonight, and they end
before 2100. When I asked it to show the problem programmes, it showed
two I am recording tomorrow - and both those finish before 2100 too! I
get a similar result trying to record Ch5+1 on 44.

I don't understand what going on here, unless the recording info Ch5 has
created for "Edge of Tomorrow" is incorrect. Any ideas?

--

Jeff