Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 2.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Obscured by Clouds
Forum: Home theater (general) October 6th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
Bose Lifestyle to Onkyo Receiver Connection

"Rajiv Thakkar" wrote in message
How do I connect Bose sub-woofer to my onkyo receiver. Bose...
Forum: Home theater (general) May 14th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
Tivo and Directv?

"mark" wrote in message

"Obscured by Clouds" wrote in message
Forum: Home theater (general) May 12th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
Tivo and Directv?

"mark" wrote in message
Greetings All,
I'm looking for an HD DVR that will work with Directv. I have an older
Tivo,...
Forum: Home theater (general) April 25th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
Denon 3805 help requested

You didn't mention the source, but if it's a digital source it won't work.
You'll need to hook up the analog outputs from your source.

wrote in message...
Forum: Home theater (general) February 12th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
3 signals to 1 coaxial cable then back to 3 signals HELP

"Ward" wrote in message

You could switch to DirecTV which does not need the 3rd coax cable to
Forum: Home theater (general) February 11th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
3 signals to 1 coaxial cable then back to 3 signals HELP

"Ward" wrote in message
Hello. First I'll mention my current set up as it is now in my home.
We are...
Forum: Home theater (general) February 11th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
Universal remote recommendation?

Harmony 880

wrote in message

Remote clutter is getting to me in my new HT.
Forum: Home theater (general) February 3rd 08, 04:16 PM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
home entertainment

wrote in message
Hi Guys

bit of an ameteur help required here.

My idea is to have a sourround...
Forum: Home theater (general) February 3rd 08, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
Will this tv calibration work?

"Flycaster" wrote in message
Need to calibrate the picture on my new panny 32lx700. I have the Avia I,
but...
Forum: Home theater (general) January 7th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Obscured by Clouds
Stereo to Mono

"MrSanRamon" wrote in message
The receiver I use for my outdoor speakers only outputs stereo.

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10