Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Tetra (Airwave) by James Heaton
"Scott" wrote in message ... On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:09:12 +0000, Bill Wright wrote: On 12/11/2018 12:04, Scott wrote: Would Radio Scotland (242m) interfere with BBC Light...
Today 01:31 AM
by Graham.[_12_] Go to last post
9 50 UK digital tv
Tetra (Airwave) by Terry Casey[_2_]
In article , says... There was the n-9 and n-5 taboo rules, so 25 (Belmont clash) or 29 (Bilsdale clash), however the use of Ch 31 led to 22 and 26 clashes, so it couldn't have been that ? I thought it was n+5 and n+9 but I never...
Today 01:25 AM
by Graham.[_12_] Go to last post
3 25 UK digital tv
PSOT: Now TV stick activation by Willowfield
I have a Now TV stick that I bought purely for catchup. Now TV CS gave be different URL where I could register without having to give credit card details. Does anyone know if this facility is still available and if so what that URL might be? Oh, the reason is because I have misplaced the remote...
Yesterday 10:38 PM
by Indy Jess John Go to last post
3 9 UK digital tv
The olden days by Bill Wright[_3_]
I have been telling someone about the 1970s was I was a contract aerial rigger. It's real 'we lived in a cardboard box' stuff! How did I average 15 calls per day? Don’t forget this was ye olden days when things were different. I was working mostly for rental firms where everything was cut...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:55 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
16 31 UK digital tv
Digital quality of streamed radio by Pamela
Assuming my Android radio apps hand my request for an audio stream to the broadcaster, is the audio quality the same no matter which app I use?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 03:37 PM
by Roderick Stewart[_3_] Go to last post
35 205 UK digital tv
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5