Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 1.68 seconds.
Forum: Satellite tvro October 23rd 15, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
No C-SPAN at midday

Is it still solar transit time? Or what's the deal with no signal?

I wanted to watch Hillary Clinton get griddled today, so I turned on
the satellite receiver for the first time in a long time....
Forum: Satellite tvro June 7th 09, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
When did ABC go away this time?

And is that Gene Scott's daughter or his widow on the next satellite
over?
Forum: Satellite tvro April 9th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
When did Showtime disappear?

I just noticed it was gone from "G-5" 24.
Forum: Satellite tvro February 8th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Any Help With This FTA Receiver?

On Feb 6, 1:11*pm, "Sal M. Onella"
wrote:
I *bought a used FTA receiver at the swap meet. *No remote, but I have
another FTA receiver whose remote "sorta" works --...
Forum: Satellite tvro January 25th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Should I get a FTA receiver?

Hi all,

Now that C-Band analog has dwindled to a handful of signals, I'm
wondering if it makes sense to get a FTA MPEG receiver, for Deutsche
Welle at least. First, what are the chances that FTA...
Forum: Satellite dbs January 22nd 08, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Dish mounting?

On Jan 18, 8:57 am, clifto wrote:
What's the least destructive and/or intrusive way to get them to mount the
dish to the house? We're in a frame ranch (siding) with excellent...
Forum: Satellite tvro January 17th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
It's Back.... and it's gone ;-(

On Jan 17, 1:46 am, (Gary Davis) wrote:
Agree, I am getting it poorly. uHenry says he is getting it well...
--G

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:48:25 -0600, PaulTry...
Forum: Satellite tvro January 14th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
It's Back!

That which my receiver believes to be T4-20 is back. Fans of Sunday
evening soap operas, rejoice.
Forum: UK digital tv October 31st 07, 10:01 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,sci.electronics.misc,ba.broadcast,alt.radio.broadcasting
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Using an FM-Carrier for the Y [Luminance] Signal -- how to relieve the bandwidth issue?

On Oct 30, 1:42 pm, Andy Champ wrote:
wrote:

So, a baud is really an inverse second.

On a 1-bit-per-transition line, the baud rate is the bit...
Forum: UK digital tv October 30th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,sci.electronics.misc,ba.broadcast,alt.radio.broadcasting
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Using an FM-Carrier for the Y [Luminance] Signal -- how to relieve the bandwidth issue?

On Oct 30, 9:21 am, "Matti Lamprhey" [email protected]
reversed.com wrote:
wrote...
"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

Quotes
Forum: UK digital tv October 30th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,sci.electronics.misc,ba.broadcast,alt.radio.broadcasting
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Using an FM-Carrier for the Y [Luminance] Signal -- how to relieve the bandwidth issue?

On Oct 27, 6:06 pm, "Green Xenon [Radium]"
wrote:
Paul Martin wrote:

Depends on the type of pulse. A wavelet might be about the same.

Are you talking about the...
Forum: Satellite tvro September 14th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WGN off G5-13?

Does this spell the end of VC-II?