Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
iPlayer by Johnny B Good[_2_]
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:39:01 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote: I've seen that. On audio feeds I feel its some silly error in the link, on tv, well it could be anything at all. Often its an overload of the system I imagine. I also find that the same link seems to work on my smart phone via ...
Today 10:19 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
1 2 UK digital tv
Repoposing Sky dishes? by Brian Gaff
? Somebody asked me if it might be possible to use to old sky dishes to shove wifi signals over the road. I would not actually know, but I'd imagine the problem part would be to have a recieve and transmit aerial in the focal point and with the same polarisation myself. Brian -- ----- --
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 09:28 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
40 64 UK digital tv