Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
BBC launches consultation on TV licence fee for over-75s by Java Jive[_3_]
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46274054 "BBC launches consultation on TV licence fee for over-75s The BBC is launching a consultation period to decide how licence fees for over-75s should be paid for. They are currently financed by a government-funded scheme, which is due to end...
Today 02:56 PM
by Java Jive[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 UK digital tv
Digital quality of streamed radio by Pamela
Assuming my Android radio apps hand my request for an audio stream to the broadcaster, is the audio quality the same no matter which app I use?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 09:05 AM
by Indy Jess John Go to last post
38 214 UK digital tv
PSOT: Now TV stick activation by Willowfield
I have a Now TV stick that I bought purely for catchup. Now TV CS gave be different URL where I could register without having to give credit card details. Does anyone know if this facility is still available and if so what that URL might be? Oh, the reason is because I have misplaced the remote...
Today 08:47 AM
by Woody[_4_] Go to last post
8 40 UK digital tv
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3