Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: roger7
Forum: High definition TV April 12th 11, 09:09 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By roger7
REsident Evil:after life... Step up to the...

REsident Evil:after life...
Step up to the street....
Forum: UK home cinema April 12th 11, 09:06 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By roger7
I've no doubt that the sound quality via the AV...

I've no doubt that the sound quality via the AV receiver would be far
better than via the TV, but somehow it seems like overkill for watching
the news, etc. One of the AV receiver manuals I read...
Forum: Home theater (general) April 12th 11, 09:04 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By roger7
Thanx for sharing this album... The whole album...

Thanx for sharing this album... The whole album is amazing but i likes SAY SAY SAY, GET ON THE FLOOR,THE GIRL IS MINE,WHO IS IT and KEEP THE FAITH..
employment law solicitors...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3