Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Recommendations for Freeview PVR these days? by larkim
For the last few years I've been an EE TV subscriber as I needed a digibox as my 3view (!) boxes really had died a death. The box you get with EE is genuinely great - permanent 24 hour recording of a multiplex (so I get 24 recording of all main channel HD), a 1TB disc, record a further two...
Yesterday 08:38 PM
by NY Go to last post
2 11 UK digital tv
700MHz clearance progress and details by Jim Lesurf[_2_]
I've been 'otherwise occupied' for some months so not reading usenet. However as a result of discussions elsewhere I realised I'm out of touch with the progress/state/etc of the way the 700 MHz band is being cleared and people needing to retune or get new filters. Can someone point me at...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:43 AM
by Andrew[_6_] Go to last post
50 252 UK digital tv