Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
TOT: PC not finding printer by Woody[_4_]
Can anyone give me guidance on this one please - it has me baffled. I have a HP Laserjet 1022nw - that is a mono Ethernet printer that also has USB albeit unused. It is connected to an 8-port switch and thence to my TP-Link Archer D2 router. I am using a (home-built) PC with i5 and 16Gb RAM...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:43 AM
by Pamela Go to last post
16 46 UK digital tv
TOT Nativity play by Bill Wright[_3_]
INFANT SCHOOL CHRISTMAS MEMORY It was the Nativity play. Parents and grandparents filled the hall. I was one of the Three Kings. I had to wear a hood that was almost all-enveloping. We Three Kings had to kneel down in worship before the Baby Jesus. I went into a reverie. The story moved on, but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:23 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
10 20 UK digital tv
Edge of Tomorrow - non-existent programme recording clash by Jeff Layman[_2_]
I just tried to set up recording of the film "Edge of Tomorrow" on Ch5 at 2100 tonight. My Panasonic PVR reports an overlapping programme clash, and asked me to resolve it. But I have only two programmes set to record tonight, and they end before 2100. When I asked it to show the problem...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:06 PM
by Pamela Go to last post
10 34 UK digital tv