Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Predicting com7/8 SFN reception deterioration due to CCI by Bob Latham
I've been trying to get my head around how much signal my home will receive from various transmitters on com7/8. I do understand that my estimates are way off reality as they only take account of transmitter power and distance ignoring completely things like aerial directionality, landscape,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:53 PM
by NY[_2_] Go to last post
108 96 UK digital tv
Nothing worth bothering about on tv by Brian Gaff
I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen to tv, despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its all rubbish, well to me it is. Have I changed or is it that I'm getting a life? Brian -- ----- -- This newsgroup posting comes to you directly...
Yesterday 08:47 PM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
0 1 UK digital tv
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2