Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT a bit. Documentaries by Bill Wright[_3_]
I've just watched a Discovery documentary (on Quest HD Freeview 114). It was about the Costa Concordia. It told the story clearly, with good explanatory graphics and talking heads. No gimmicky camera work such as out of focus shots, deliberate over exposure, too much or too little colour etc....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:29 PM
by Max Demian Go to last post
112 93 UK digital tv
Strange reception issues on Ch55 and 56 from Rowridge by Jeff Layman[_2_]
I have just fitted a 36-element log-periodic (https://www.amazon.co.uk/AERIAL-LOG-PERODIC-36-ELEMENT-TYPE/dp/B01L62DT7G/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1538838784&sr=8-11&keywords=optima+aerial) in place of a Group A 18-element yagi so that I can get Com7/8. I am about 18 miles from Rowridge, apparently...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 09:00 PM
by Jeff Layman[_2_] Go to last post
37 95 UK digital tv