Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Edge of Tomorrow - non-existent programme recording clash by Jeff Layman[_2_]
I just tried to set up recording of the film "Edge of Tomorrow" on Ch5 at 2100 tonight. My Panasonic PVR reports an overlapping programme clash, and asked me to resolve it. But I have only two programmes set to record tonight, and they end before 2100. When I asked it to show the problem...
Today 10:54 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
5 2 UK digital tv
Must be OT - Ch 5 double recording by PeterC
Sorry about posting TV stuff. Every time I set Ch. 5 to record a film it also sets the repeat or first showing of it. It's the only channel to do so. Damned nuisance, as it sometimes clashes with another scheduled programme. Sometimes I have to remove the film and then remember to re-set it later,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 10:20 AM
by Martin[_3_] Go to last post
16 32 UK digital tv