Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Glastonbury / Wimbledon extra channels by Mike
Are there any this year? - Mike
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 09:05 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
14 19 UK digital tv
Who makes naff connection cables? by Brian Gaff
I was trying to find a scart lead and an old fashioned aerial patch lead in my box of stuff that you should never throw away as you might need it one day, the other day. Thus far I have an aerial lead that only works on all channels if you grip it in your hand about a third of the way along. its...
Today 08:58 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
3 18 UK digital tv
Unseemly truncation of Gentleman Jack by Bill Wright[_3_]
What's going on? It started late and finished late. Even with five minutes' padding I lost the climax (in several senses as it happens) so I had to fart about with iPlayer to avoid disappointment. Why do they do this sort of thing? Why were they running late? Why doesn't the EPG get altered?...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 11:25 PM
by Paul Ratcliffe Go to last post
28 80 UK digital tv
Aerial operation by [email protected]
I am aware of the theory of aerial dimensions - wavelength, speed of light, and such, but what I am having real trouble visualising is the actual physical function of these things. Can anyone help? Tuned radio waves are photons of a particular frequency, and they are produced by an alternating...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 08:01 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
21 79 UK digital tv