Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Fog and reception by DerekF[_2_]
Does fog affect reception ? It was foggy yesterday in Sussex and reception varied from poor to No Signal or picture is encrypted on all channels. We have even been told in the past that waves affect it. The block of flats we live in has a communal aerial. Derek
Today 09:08 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
4 5 UK digital tv
housing association fault reports verbatim by Bill Wright[_3_]
No single at all and the neighbor has not either TV says its definitly the ariel Tnt says rats have eaten the wire Part of picture missing Box on wall smashed tnt says its Wear and Tare
Today 03:34 AM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
2 7 UK digital tv
Put a date on this! by Bill Wright[_3_]
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE The introduction of new equipment and techniques into the BBC Television Service is a continuing process, unspectacular perhaps in many instances, but always aimed at providing an improved service to the public. The quality both of pictures and sound has been steadily...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 12:02 AM
by Dave W[_2_] Go to last post
79 129 UK digital tv
knowledge by Bill Wright[_3_]
There's a very wide range of knowledge across this group. Do you think that between us we hold the whole of human knowledge? Bill
Yesterday 10:14 PM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
1 5 UK digital tv
PVR loses knowledge of one multiplex; others are fine by NY
My mum reported an intriguing symptom: their PVR "couldn't get ITV". I established that the tuner in the TV could receive all 8 multiplexes (8 because it's a main transmitter - Oxford), and that the PVR could receive everything except PSB2 - a spot check on the channel list showed that the only...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:07 PM
by charles[_2_] Go to last post
11 27 UK digital tv
BBC on Freesat EPG by PeterC
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 16:55:04 +0000, PeterC wrote: Getting weird: Call the Midwife no longer as a series, only record one episode at a time. Local news (Look East (West)) has always been 'record single programme' to get it - now it's only 'Record'. Next weekend seems to have three...
Yesterday 08:52 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
9 25 UK digital tv
f2s email down? by Bill Wright[_3_]
Anyone having problems? They've told me they have a fault. Bill
Yesterday 12:59 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
5 31 UK digital tv
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7