Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
The olden days by Bill Wright[_3_]
I have been telling someone about the 1970s was I was a contract aerial rigger. It's real 'we lived in a cardboard box' stuff! How did I average 15 calls per day? Don’t forget this was ye olden days when things were different. I was working mostly for rental firms where everything was cut...
Today 09:35 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire[_2_] Go to last post
7 8 UK digital tv
OT Video Editing by [email protected]
Sorry about the political content, but this is quite clever https://youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU
Today 09:03 PM
by Graham.[_12_] Go to last post
1 2 UK digital tv
Digital quality of streamed radio by Pamela
Assuming my Android radio apps hand my request for an audio stream to the broadcaster, is the audio quality the same no matter which app I use?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:13 PM
by NY Go to last post
31 181 UK digital tv