Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Hymn for today by Bill Wright[_3_]
Now the day is over, night is drawing nigh, All the little children, upstairs watching Sky Bill
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 03:22 PM
by Indy Jess John Go to last post
13 24 UK digital tv
OT: Lidl clock with indoor outdoor thermometers. by Martin[_3_]
The one with the coloured display. It looks like somebody near by has bought one too. I am getting the result from his external sensor, instead of mine. It is made to take three external sensors. It looks a if somebody close by has the same clock/thermometer as I am getting the readings from his...
Today 10:04 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
8 28 UK digital tv
Betty Swallocks by Chris Holmes
Well more Bore Swallocks...... I’ll preface this by saying I’ve already seen a GP and 2 nurses who have quizzed me and prodded and poked me (including a nurse who did an internal exam (allegedly with her finger, but I suspect when my back was turned she whipped out a large marrow!). But they...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 08:01 AM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
61 277 UK digital tv
OT: radio distribution and transmission by Scott[_4_]
I listened to R4 this morning and there were sound problems at the start of one of the interviews. At the end the presenter (Nick Robinson?) apologised for technical problems 'affecting some parts of the country'. Given that R4 is a national station, why would only some parts of the country be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:57 AM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
46 64 UK digital tv
Xmas viewing figures by Brian Gaff
Apparently the lowest ever recorded for 15 years. Now what is not clear on the item I heard on the radio is whether it covers. People time shifting stuff as most things are on at once People who are viewing online. Also they say the most watched program was the Queen. Ironic as its recorded...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:32 PM
by Max Demian Go to last post
42 76 UK digital tv
OT: phone routing by Andrew[_6_]
On 05/12/2018 22:13, Andy Burns wrote: Bill Wright wrote: If I ring a man a mile away who is normally in Spain and therefore has a Spanish mobile number, will the call go via Spain? No, it will query his Home Location Register in Spain, which will know his phone is roaming, so...
Yesterday 09:44 PM
by Andrew[_6_] Go to last post
0 13 UK digital tv
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6