Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 1.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr Pounder
Forum: UK digital tv April 22nd 15, 08:53 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Mr Pounder
computer slow

"Woody" wrote in message
No comment made about temp files and cookies. Download Glary Utils, select
one click maintenance, deselect...
Forum: UK digital tv December 9th 14, 07:18 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 15
Posted By Mr Pounder
Remember Me

"Tim+" wrote in message
Ian Jackson ...
Forum: UK digital tv December 3rd 14, 11:52 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 98
Posted By Mr Pounder
terminology and common usage

"Indy Jess John" wrote in message
On 02/12/2014 20:06, Mr Pounder wrote:

Virgin Media told me over the telephone that...
Forum: UK digital tv December 2nd 14, 09:06 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 98
Posted By Mr Pounder
terminology and common usage

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Bring back the black and white Minstrels, the big thing when colour first
started on TV.
Forum: UK digital tv November 19th 14, 10:14 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr Pounder
Christmas alert

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On 19/11/2014 16:06, Brian Gaff wrote:
A warning to all about a new dab station.
Forum: UK digital tv August 31st 14, 03:12 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Pounder
OT Superhub1

It would seem that you need to enter "Superhub 1 firmware update" into
Google to get any info.
I looked at loads of stuff and did not see this info.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in...
Forum: UK digital tv August 29th 14, 06:44 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Pounder
OT Superhub1

I did post here about my wireless connection to the Sky On Demand Connector
a while ago, thanks again to all that replied.
The connection was still rubbish but the wife was not bothered about using...
Forum: UK digital tv July 6th 14, 05:44 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

"Dave Farrance" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote:

My very...
Forum: UK digital tv July 6th 14, 05:42 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

"Adrian C" wrote in message
On 06/07/14 11:45, Mr Pounder wrote:

It's Superhub 1. If/when the new Sky connector does not perform...
Forum: UK digital tv July 6th 14, 05:40 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

"Woody" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

Forum: UK digital tv July 6th 14, 12:45 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

"Clem Dye" wrote in message
On 06/07/2014 09:40, Andy Burns wrote:
Woody wrote:

And to add 'b' is 11Mb, 'g' is...
Forum: UK digital tv July 6th 14, 12:40 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
On 05/07/2014 22:48, Graham. wrote:
Well, a Google found this:-

Forum: UK digital tv July 6th 14, 12:39 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Mark Carver" wrote in message
Forum: UK digital tv July 5th 14, 09:29 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
Roderick Stewart wrote:

You could try limiting the wireless connection rate in the...
Forum: UK digital tv July 5th 14, 06:45 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

"Woody" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
Should...
Forum: UK digital tv July 5th 14, 01:16 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

Should have mentioned that I found some website that gave my Superhub 3.5
down on wireless even though I get 54 down on my wired connection to
computer.
A wired connection to the Sky wireless...
Forum: UK digital tv July 5th 14, 12:50 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky wireless connector

My very recently installed Sky wireless connector keeps losing the signal
from the Virgin Media Superhub.
This is the free box that Sky supply for catch up TV. This sort of...
Forum: UK digital tv April 26th 14, 04:45 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By Mr Pounder
Your license fee in action.

"Ian Field" wrote in message
BBC splashed out 12,000 of taxpayers' money ''on regional newsroom SOFA''

Forum: UK digital tv January 13th 14, 05:07 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky TV on demand

The Sky remote is like texting. You need to hold the button down until it
gives the correct upper or lower case letter.
One mistake and its back to square one.

"Brian Gaff"...
Forum: UK digital tv January 13th 14, 03:34 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky TV on demand

"Roderick Stewart" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:22:01 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
Forum: UK digital tv January 12th 14, 07:22 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky TV on demand

"Roderick Stewart" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 13:29:48 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
Forum: UK digital tv January 12th 14, 04:28 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky TV on demand

"Max Demian" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
Forum: UK digital tv January 12th 14, 03:09 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky TV on demand

"Woody" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
I posted...
Forum: UK digital tv January 12th 14, 02:29 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Pounder
Sky TV on demand

I posted this to uk.tech.tv.sky but it looks a bit dead in there

Okay, I'm stupid and know nothing about wireless.

I got my TV on demand wireless connector yesterday.
I can plug it in etc, then it...
Forum: UK sky January 2nd 11, 03:30 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 4
PIN
Posted By Mr Pounder
PIN

"Professor Strabismus" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote:
The wife likes to record films in the afternoon - Sky HD box.
She...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35