Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Adams[_2_]
Forum: Tivo personal television April 19th 15, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris Adams[_2_]
expetive deleted TiVo...

Once upon a time, danny burstein said:
Eyup, I've been using a Series 3. It's only 7 or so years old...
Good thing I didn't install that larger hard drive I was
eyeing last...
Forum: Tivo personal television April 19th 15, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris Adams[_2_]
expetive deleted TiVo...

Once upon a time, danny burstein said:
They just removed their interface to the
free Youtube library.

They also clobbered their gateway to Amazon's
"on demand" service (a...
Forum: Tivo personal television December 11th 14, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris Adams[_2_]
Tivo Roamio and Tuning Adapter Incompatibility?

Once upon a time, said:
Usually, at least with Comcast, you don't need any adapter when you
use a cable card. It replaces the adapter. Did you try connecting
without any adapter.

I...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3