Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paddy3118
Forum: UK digital tv March 1st 07, 06:39 AM Posted to sci.engr.television.advanced,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By Paddy3118
Leaving Service Mode of Goodmans 2066TS TV (Daewoo C005?)

On Feb 25, 11:59 am, "Paddy3118" wrote:
Hi,
I have a Goodmans TV and kids who pressed several buttons that they
cannot remember and ended up setting the TV into "SVC...
Forum: UK digital tv February 26th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to sci.engr.television.advanced,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Feb 25, 2:37 pm, News Will wrote:
"Paddy3118" wrote:
Hi, I have a Goodmans TV and kids who pressed several buttons that they
cannot...
Forum: UK digital tv February 25th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to sci.engr.television.advanced,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By Paddy3118
Leaving Service Mode of Goodmans 2066TS TV (Daewoo C005?)

Hi,
I have a Goodmans TV and kids who pressed several buttons that they
cannot remember and ended up setting the TV into "SVC v1" mode. The
remote is a little black thing with model number R-40A01 on...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3