Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Forum: Tivo personal television October 23rd 06, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Who Killed Tivo2Go?

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:04:37 -0000, Mike Hunt
wrote:

Mike,

You mentioned that your TiVo is hacked. What exactly have you done to
it?
Forum: Tivo personal television September 25th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Networking a Series 3 with a Series 2

Hi all,

I have two Series 2 tivos that are Networked with Multi Room viewing.
I recently added an S3. I also tied it into the Network, but I can't
see what is on the HD when trying to access it from...
Forum: Tivo personal television September 21st 06, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Series 3 "Features"

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:33:29 -0500, JEDIDIAH

On 2006-09-19, JEDIDIAH wrote:
On...
Forum: Tivo personal television September 19th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Has anyone had success with just picking up cable cards from Time Warner instead of a service call?

Hi all,

I called Time Warner today in order to get two cable cards for my S3
which will be here tomorrow. A TW rep told me to just go to my local
Time Warner location and get the cards in order to...
Forum: Tivo personal television September 19th 06, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TiVo S3 availability....Order Direct or wait for CircuitCity or BestBuy?

I ordered mine from Circuit City today because I've had a $1000.00
Circuit City gift card fro my birthday in December which I used. It
will be at my home tomorrow, but I was told that it may still be...
Forum: Tivo personal television September 17th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TiVo S3 availability....Order Direct or wait for CircuitCity or BestBuy?

Hi all,

I read that the Tivo S3 orders were about a month out and I was
wondering what the likelyhood of these units to begin popping up in
stores like CircuitCity and BestBuy in the near furture...
Forum: Tivo personal television September 12th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Tivo Series 3 HD USB ports? Time Warner Cable Card Support?

I have Time Warner Cable. I've read that they will not install or
provide Cable Cards for the Series 3. Is this true?

Has anyone with Time Warner Cable purchased one of these S3 units and
actually...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7