Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: P T
Forum: High definition TV July 19th 06, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 7
Posted By P T
Best Buy questions

Bestbuysux will not stop me from shopping at BB. In a lot of the
customer complaints detailed there, the customer had some culpability
for the unhappy outcome. EG, buy a dvd player, but don't open...
Forum: High definition TV July 17th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 7
Posted By P T
Best Buy questions

I'm thinking of getting an hdtv, which is on sale this week (West. 32"
$850.) A friend has a 12% off coupon. On the coupon it says not good
for sale items. Has anyone every tried to use such a...
Forum: High definition TV July 17th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 4
Posted By P T
OTA: Summer vs Winter?

Has anyone noticed a difference in OTA reception between Summer and
Winter? I wonder if leaves on trees in the summer disrupt the signal
more than Winter reception.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3