Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Green screen again (Humax PVR) by Another John
Long story short: I asked in June about the problems of our Humax HDR-Fox T2, 5 years old, green-screening. I received several useful suggestions, and indeed I found much discussion elsewhere, via Google. In short: nothing seems to fix it, nor does there seem to be any definite ...
Yesterday 08:59 PM
by Another John Go to last post
0 1 UK digital tv
I need aerodynamic wires by Brian Gaff
Last week when it was very windy I heard a number of tones coming through the house and also in the air outside. It turned out to be cables and an aerial wire I use for short wave reception, its not even taught, but put a finger on it and you can feel the vibration. I remember on Wichita...
Yesterday 08:47 PM
by Dave W[_2_] Go to last post
1 2 UK digital tv
Hmm gone very very quiet here... by Brian Gaff
I was pondering the other day, in the absence of sight, how the definition compares nowadays with a good 625 or 405 line tv programme from the past? I'm forever hearing that the problems today are worse than a good betamax tape years ago, in that they are often fuzzy, and blocky with not very...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:45 PM
by Dave W[_2_] Go to last post
17 26 UK digital tv
OT a bit. Documentaries by Bill Wright[_3_]
I've just watched a Discovery documentary (on Quest HD Freeview 114). It was about the Costa Concordia. It told the story clearly, with good explanatory graphics and talking heads. No gimmicky camera work such as out of focus shots, deliberate over exposure, too much or too little colour etc....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:18 PM
by Richard[_9_] Go to last post
149 169 UK digital tv